Auburn, Scramblers, The Big Valley, Brakes and a Fender

A Day in Nor-Cal via the Big Valley
Jim and I did a quick overnighter to Auburn to pick up the Yamaha Scrambler and do a little shopping at the Annual Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Show and Swap Meet.

Jim picked up this '68 Honda 125










Craigslist Score!
I planned on ordering a hub puller to remove the rear brake drums from the Jeep on Monday but a last minute search of Craigslist saved the day! A guy in Irvine was selling the one I wanted (Blackhawk/Proto Made in USA) brand new and I saved about $100! The guy and his twin brother race a Mustang and are unloading some of their duplicate stuff. Anyway after lots of pounding I found the place where of spiders died.
This tool or one like it is what you need to remove hubs from taper axles.
Like the rest of this Jeep. Dirty and stuck but not worn.
Jen R&Rd her Land Cruiser fender while I worked on Jeep Brakes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rising Sun, Silverado Cafe, NHRA, and Helmet Question!

Pantera Oro

Camp 66 Motor Palace!