Truck hunting on the Central Coast.


Back on December 2nd we loaded the L-Rod with cash and warm Made in USA clothing and headed to Cambria in search of a new/old truck. Lori wants a Panel Truck and I'm thinkin' '70s Stepside 4x4. I know-I know get the Panel, but I've wanted a Stepside Chevy since high school.


L-Rod and Lori at Cambria Palms Motel.
Check it out! Room 6...that's 66 less a 6 and the address is 2662 Main Street. Coincidence? I think not.

We had dinner at the Sow's Ear. This place is great, the Chicken Fried Steak is real steak.  (View from Lynn's Fruit Bin)

This is Camozzi's. I was never thrown out of Camozzi's...for sure. 

This a patio/garden area behind the Motel. The air was 45 degrees but the sun was so hot I had to take off my Jacket.  

After breakfast we drove to to see a '62 Panel in Los Osos with short stops in Harmony and Cayucos.

Harmony: Population 18. Next time you're on Highway One you should stop there.

Lori found this one but it wasn't for sale.

Lori typing a letter in the Harmony Post Office.

She and this cat got along well.
Stay tuned for Truck Hunting II. Trucks are harder to find than we thought.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rising Sun, Silverado Cafe, NHRA, and Helmet Question!

Pantera Oro

Camp 66 Motor Palace!